Nokia 6 is officially launched in China, with 5.5-inch display, Snapdragon 430.
After acquiring the company from Microsoft, HMD Global had officially launched the first Nokia Android smartphone of this year. Nokia 6 is officially launched in China. Phone exterior has good metallic body ,which is made with a solid block of 6000 series aluminium.
Features of “Nokia 6”.
- It has a hybrid in-cell 5.5 screen with full HD resolution with a 2.5D Gorilla Glass.
- phone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor, an octa-core chipset with X6 LTE modem.
- There is also 4GB of RAM and 64GB internal storage and the phone runs with Android 7.0 Nougat OS.
- The camera combination of this phone includes 16 Megapixel phase detection autofocus rear camera with flash/ 2.0 aperture and the same aperture size for the 8MP front-facing camera.
- The Nokia 6 is a dual SIM smartphone that is backed by a 3000 mAh non-removable battery.
- The smartphone also includes Dolby Atmos tech and ‘dual amplifiers’ for louder sound.
Arto Nummela, CEO, HMD Global said: “Just a short while ago we announced the launch of HMD Global. From the outset we have stated that we intend to move with speed to establish a position as a player in the smartphone category and create products that truly meet consumer needs. The Nokia 6 is a result of listening to our consumers who desire a beautifully crafted handset with exceptional durability, entertainment and display features.
Nokia 6 price in India and release date.
Unfortunately for Nokia fans in India, Nokia 6 will be available through “JD.com” exclusively for China, at 1699 CNY (roughly Rs. 16,750) in “in early 2017”.
The company says, it has no plans to launch the Nokia 6 smartphone in other markets though it confirmed that the “Nokia 6 marks the first step for the Nokia brand into Android smartphones with more to come in H1 2017.”
Product Rating and Review will soon update.