Pan and Aadhr Linking Introduction
As we all know Pan Card & Aadhaar Card are two important documents. Both of them contain unique identification number of an individual person. It is very easy to know anybody details regarding their living & earnings through both the cards. So, all those Indian citizens who have Aadhaar card needs to link their Aadhaar card with Pan Card. As per recent Supreme Court judgment, now it is compulsory to link Aadhaar card to PAN & declare the similar in tax returns also. People who don’t have either Pan Card or Aadhaar Card need to enroll for it as soon as possible. Or if you have Aadhaar card but no Pan Card then for the FY 2016-17 people can do e-file tax returns. There are so many options by which people can Link their Pan card to Aadhaar card.
Steps for Linking Pan card to Aadhaar Card
- First, you can do this by the online procedure. Go to http://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in & tick on Link Aadhaar.
- Next, enter your Pan Card Details & Aadhaar no. & also your name. Enter the exact name that is mentioned on your Aadhaar card, there is no place of spelling mistakes.
- All your entered details will be get verified by the UIDAI. UIDAI is an official website of Aadhaar Card.
- In case, you enter wrong details the linking process will get interrupted in between. Also, the person will be obliged to make changes in their details.
- Or in event of wrong details entered by you, you may require entering Aadhaar Card OTP.
Steps for Linking Pan card to Aadhaar Card via Income Tax Website
- First, you need to index yourself on the income tax e-filing gateway. In case you have not registered yourself yet, you can visit https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/ & can register yourself at this web address.
- Next, Log in to e-Filing gateway of the Income Tax Department by typing the log-in ID, date of birth & password.
- Moving forward, you can see a popup window appearing on the display. There you need to click on the button that links your PAN card with Aadhaar card.
- In case, you don’t see any popup button, then go to tab blue in color by the name of Profile Setting. Simply click on Link Aadhaar. You can even check you details mention on the screen for verifying the whole process.
- If you satisfy the details that match with your PAN card then you can enter your Aadhaar card number or captcha code & click on the “Link now” push button.
- After all this, a pop message will get a display for informing you that Aadhaar card has been effectively allied to your PAN card.
If you think this process is lengthy & you don’t have enough time to all this. You can also do it by sending a single SMS.
So just send an SMS to 567678 or 56161 by a registered Mobile number in this format UIDPAN<SPACE><12 digits Aadhaar><Space><10 digits PAN>.
These days a number of government schemes & service need an Aadhaar number for listing & authentication purposes. So, we as a citizen of Indian must implement these instructions to make India Corruption Free.