News

JIO 4G Welcome Offer Extended to March 31st 2017- Mukesh Ambani

JIO 4G Welcome Offer: The honorable Chairman of Reliance Industries Limited Mukesh Ambani announced about JIO 4G welcome offer extension on Thursday, December 1st, 2016. On this day Mr. Mukesh Ambani has announced some successful milestones which JIO crossed in these 3months. In earlier, he stated that JIO will be the game changer for India and Indian and now that was proved my Indians who are using JIO 4G services by this it is proved that JIO is fastest growing technological company in world history. For knowing about JIO 4G Offers Extended to March 31st, 2017 continue reading

JIO 4G Welcome Offer Extended to March 31st 2017- Mukesh Ambani

The Most Highlights was JIO was the fastest growing company than Facebook, Whatsapp, Skype JIO crossed 50 Million customers in 83 days across the India (all 28 states). Reliance Industries Limited chairman and managing director delivered his special thank to all JIO 4G customers especially for they enthusiasm to develop India digital market and this leads to India to be in top 10 digital countries.

JIO 4G Welcome Offer Extended to March 31st 2017

JIO 4G Welcome Offer Extended to March 31st 2017

On average all the customers of JIO 4G are using 25 times more data than regular broadband data because it is a data-strong network built for the internet. Mukesh Ambani announced the reason behind why JIO is introduced with welcome offer i.e., JIO needs a valuable feedback from the customers and Ideas from JIO costumers about the JIO network, By these ideas, JIO was now better than they started in September. It is still improving itself for a better digital standard.

JIO 4G service activated on average of 6 Lakh customers per day in these 3 months, all the activations are done using Aadhar based eKYC activation within 5minutes using eKYC , presently they are 2 Lakh outlets of Aadhar based eKYC rolled out and now target is to double these outlets by march 2017 that too they digitally Aadhar based eKYC outlets. When we coming to voice calls of JIO network, JIO voice services suffered lot of issues due to competition, over 900 Crore calls are blocked by 3 major telecom operators, due to this reasons JIO 4G users not get experienced a superior quality of voice calls but JIO 4G overcome these obstacles over 3months and call block rates are reduced from 90% to 20%.

JIO 4G network is now providing Mobile Number Portability (MNP) to satisfy customers to need not change their existing mobile numbers and JIO also introducing a Free Home delivery service for the sim card to customers and these can be activated the sims from my JIO app in 5 minutes through eKYC. Main highlights are network over 50 million customers 92% customers are getting a high speed of internet remaining 8% are facing the issue due to abnormal data usage.

Mukesh Ambani announced that from December 4th, 2016 the people who are going to take the new connection will be having all free offers like free voice calls, free 4G data, free video calls, free messaging lasts up to 31st march 2017 this was named as JIO Happy New Offer, and the old customers who are using JIO presently they will also applicable for JIO Happy New Year Offer up to 31st March 2017. JIO 4G Offers Extended to March, 31st 2017

Leave a Comment